No - you can add videos whilst we are printing your book and you can add them after it's printed. You have as long as you need to add videos to your celebration.
Articles in this section
- What is an Augmented Reality Video Message?
- How do I record an AR video Message?
- Is there a size and limit to videos I can upload
- Do I need to add videos before you print my book?
- How long have I got to add the videos?
- Can I invite others to leave video messages?
- How long should it take to process and upload videos?
- Where in the book can I find my QR code and access the AR?
- How does the book recipient see my Augmented Reality video message?
- Can all mobile phones play an Augmented Reality video message?